Equipment transformation refers to the technical innovation or structural improvement of equipment in order to improve the performance of existing equipment and increase production efficiency.
There are two basic forms:
(1) Modification of equipment. By changing or increasing the capacity, volume, shape, or power of the existing equipment, the production capacity of the equipment is improved to meet the needs of production. However, simple equipment modification cannot improve the quality of the equipment, which is not conducive to promoting the technological progress of the enterprise.
(2) Technical transformation of equipment. Use advanced scientific and technological achievements to improve existing equipment to improve the modernization level of equipment and change its technological backwardness.
- Improve equipment accuracy level;
- Improve the degree of equipment automation, realize numerical control and linkage;
- Improve equipment power, speed and expand equipment process performance;
- Improve the reliability and maintainability of equipment parts;
- Refit general equipment into efficient and special equipment;
- Realize automatic control of processing objects;
- Improve lubrication and cooling system;
- Improve safety, protection devices, and environmental pollution systems;
- Reduce equipment raw material and energy consumption;
- Make parts universal, serialized, and standardized.